People love to buy, but hate to be sold. Demotainment is selling the way people want to be sold.
Social media & technology have killed interruption marketing & the old-school sales pitch (Thank Goodness!). How do top brands sell without repelling customers in the age of social media and attention scarcity?
“Make it fun and buyers will come” – Jason Bax
In Jason’s entertaining talk, “Demotainment : The Rules of New Sales Pitch” audiences will learn:
- 5 keys to creating a (compelling) pitch people will actually want to watch and share with their friends
- Ideas you can steal to make your pitch more compelling
- Examples of global brands already using Demotainment to attract millions of eyeballs
- The small business that used one $300 video to go from zero to $1-million in sales.
- The billion dollar demo that created Twitter’s tipping point
Before representing brands like Dell, Nissan, Fisher Price, Hasbro, Purina etc…on TV, Jason Bax was the multi-million dollar producing spokesman for Internet Marketing.com & MarketingTips.com, the author of Demotainment and founder of PitchMasters.
He’s been invited to speak for business audiences in Canada, USA, UK and University of Sydney, Australia and designed pitches that have won investment money on the CBC’s Dragon’s Den.
the guests loved him!" Jagger B, Event Producer
"Funny & info packed...He rocks."
"The best I've seen"
“Quite frankly, Jason Bax gave one of the most informative and valuable tips on selling without selling talks I’ve every heard. Filled with applicable humor, tips and entertainment. This guy had me sold from the start with the value of content challenged only by his charm and personality. I’d look for another opportunity to hear what he has to say and would suggest him as a speaker at any event.”
— Mike Bulva, President SoloStrength
Read more audience feedback